Weft Release Extension Remover
A budget-friendly way to prepare wefts for a tape’s best performance.
- Oil base that’s safe for all wefts
- Quick to remove tape from wefts
- Quick to rinse with soap and water
- Low residue
- Refreshing summertime fragrance
- 4 oz Spray
- Apply the solution over the area you wish to remove.
- Wait for one minute, then begin working the bond loose.
- Apply more solution if needed.
- When complete, rinse the area with soap and water to remove residue.
Hydrocarbon Solvent, Fragrance
- Close cap tightly.
- Do not leave on silicone bases more than 2-3 minutes.
- Do not apply to broken, cut, or irritated skin.
- Do not leave on skin for more than 30-45 minutes.
- Do not breathe fumes.
- External use only, do not ingest.
- Avoid eye contact.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Test on a small area before use.
- Do not store or use near heat, sparks, or open flame.
- Store at room temperature, below 90°F.
OTHER PRODUCTS WE RECOMMEND
EXTENSION PREP SHAMPOO & BOND BREAKER SHAMPOO breaks down adhesives, scrubs the skin, and cleans the hair in one step. It’s great before installation to prepare the hair and scalp for hair system bonding. It’s also the perfect product to remove any oily residues or leftover adhesive residue after removal